Would you like to work with our talented students on your policy challenge next year? We are looking for project partners for the 2022 Design for Government!
Every year we collaborate with Finnish Ministries and public authorities to work together in current national-level issues with a human-centred and systemic approach. The course starts in March 2022 and lasts for 12 weeks.
Partners are required to:
- Co-define a project challenge together with DfG team
- Participate in 3 course-sessions
- Pay Aalto standard commission fee
As a result of this course, you will receive a project proposal, compiled in a project report and final presentation. As part of the course activities, students conduct ethnographic qualitative research, involve different stakeholder groups in framing a shared understanding of the problem area, analyse opportunities with systems thinking perspective and design behavioural-based interventions. The DfG project proposals inform both policy-framing and policy implementations, by providing concrete examples of a policy in use within diverse realities and stakeholders involved.
You can find previous year’s examples here!
Are you interested in collaborating with DfG?
To discuss project collaborations for the Design for Government 2022 course please contact Núria Solsona (Professor, course leader of Design for Government).
Join the mailing list to follow the updates.
- Finnish Competition and Consumer Authority
- Finnish National Agency for Education
- Ministry of Education and Culture
- Ministry of Environment
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Forestry and Agriculture
- Ministry of the Interior
- Ministry of Transport and Communications
- Prime Minister’s Office
- The City of Espoo
- The Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment